Sunday, October 12, 2008

Holding Out




Before I had even put my foot on Midland soil I heard about the "Tridge." It is a three sided bridge that is built over the Tittabawassee and Chippewa rivers and is a stone throw away from the office. I have been in Midland for seven weeks and was holding out for a beautiful day and good company to finally go to the Tridge. A call on the police scanner pulled at my curiousity and I finally went over there. Before I found what I was originally searching for (that story next post) I found a couple on their one year anniversary, a 20 year-old birthday party, and a beautiful sky that couldn't be beat. My first time on the Tridge couldn't have been any more amazing.

1 comment:

Jesse Osbourne said...

it took you seven weeks to get to the tridge?

holy crap!