Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rain Check, Please


Well, if my internship is already half over and I have only had one bad day, then I guess I really can't complain. It was just one of those days where there was a miscommunication, I stood on a dock taking pictures by the river as a lightening storm went from my front, over my head and then to my right, yikes!, I lost my sheriff and baseball credentials while dodging lightening bolts, (but later found them), two different editors were trying to get my two edits at the same time, and the brownie points I was trying to earn during the lightening storm, ended up as 1,000 cloudy photos, with two camera shaking lightening shots. Oh, and somehow during my running around I lost my contact information for the family fishing during the storm. Since it didn't run in the paper, I decided to post one of them here.

No comments: